Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Breastfeeding Baby Bear

I usually am not the type of breast feeding mom who shares her nursing pictures, but it is a precious bonding moment! This is probably the first and last one I will share publicly. 



My son is 10months old and we are still going strong. I was seriously worried about my supply dropping once I went back to work, but fenugreek along with milk rich from wish garden helped me out immensely! I work in a coffee shop running back in forth from host and serving guests in the coffee shop. To say the least I'm there from 6:30am-2pm sometimes 3pm and by the time I leave work I can not wait to get home! Engorgement sucks! Today I got home and realized I'd leaked through my shirt. Oops. That's what I get for not carrying a spare set of bamboobies in my purse! 
What do you do to avoid engorgement or drops in your milk supply? Or does your family formula feed? 
~Alyssa



No comments:

Post a Comment