Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Real Food Tastes Better

So a friend invited me to influenster and at first had no idea what is was. I got to participate in my first VoxBox or in this case VoxEnvelope ? ;) 


I recieved in the mail a coupon. Which was complimentary for my family to test out one of four of the family sized entrees they offer. The family sized entrees they offer are:

- Lasagna with Meat Sauce
- Classic Macaroni & Cheese 
- Shells & White Cheddar with Chicken
- Butternut Squash Macaroni & Cheese

We picked the Classic Macaroni & Cheese since it's baby bears favorite and we wanted to make sure he'd eat it! 


There are two ways you can cook your entree Microwave it or bake it in the oven. I choose for time sake to go with the microwave which was super easy and fast! Eight minutes on high with the plastic cover on. (My cover seemed to be against me. It popped open and leaked cheesy goodness all over my microwave tray) Then peel away the plastic cover and mix up the Mac & Cheese! Put the cover back down and microwave for four more minutes! Let it sit for three minutes in the microwave before taking it out to enjoy! 


Hands down Classic Mac & Cheese was a winner with our family! I would probably add chicken to this next time and make it for dinner. Since Papa Bear said if I added chicken to it then he'd eat it too! A dinner everyone would eat!! Say it's not so!!! Magic to my ears! 

What magical dinner does your entire family eat? 

~ Mama Bear Alyssa 

I recieved one coupon for Annie's Homegrown family sized entree via influenster complimentary for testing purposes only! All opinions of this entree are mine and mine alone. I was not compensated for my positive feedback. We just happened to positively enjoy it! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment