Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Disconnected

Once again our family has lost another member. My great grandmother (Mary) passed away a week ago and I took off work all last week for the funeral. My great grandmother was 90yrs old and I would like to think she lived a fulfilling life. I am thankful she got to meet Julian and that she was in my life. She taught me how to crochet, ride a tractor, make peanut brittle, not be a city girl, have faith, be strong and never give up! I love and miss you Granny! 
 




I also had MommyCon this weekend. Which in all my excitement for the actual event. I forgot to charge my phone and got no pictures of Julian an I in costume. I also realized I am the least assertive person ever when it comes to trying to talk to my blogger role models!!! Completely meant to fan girl my way to talk to Jamie the baby gear guy... I didn't. I think just getting to be in the room made me content. That or I was just so tired and worn out from the week. I did get these pictures though. 


I am so happy I got to go! I am even more blessed to have met some moms who are local and really sweet. I foresee future baby play dates!! Hopefully! 

What did you do this weekend? 

-Alyssa





No comments:

Post a Comment