Friday, August 2, 2013

T.G.I.F!!

I work doubles on Friday nights, so by the end of the night I am done! Kansas is hosting an Electric run here tonight and I may go to that after work. Wish me luck if I do!

I've also entered into a #FreixenetFriday photo contest. I was going for a girls night out since those for me are few and far between. I am trying to win the grand prize, so I can post better quality pictures on the blog. I'd greatly appreciate any an all votes. If you have a moment please vote and share! http://bit.ly/16MRZPd This link should send you straight to my entry. If it goes back to your Facebook homepage it's because you are outside the USA or under 21. I am in the lead so far, but it ends in a month. 

What does your family do on Friday night? I'd love to know! 



~Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment